View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #13
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Correct. At some point you have to say "enough" and release it. I think the OP question was, how do you know when to say "enough"?
Pretty close. I accept that there can be no hard or fast rules here, but I was curious to know whether any other writers here had their methods of deciding when to call it a day on a manuscript. Do you treat every manuscript separately, or do you have a set procedure that every manuscript goes through?

At the moment I'm very much treating each new manuscript separately. I was wondering if this changed for people as they gained more experience. Just curious.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote