View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #26
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I will say again you do not need to be new to baen to participate, this is my third time participating in this sort of thread and I am hardly new to baen since I purchased several David Weber novels prior to participating in threads like this.
This is what I included in the little guide I wrote. The wording could do with a tidy up but as far as I know the substance is correct. If someone disagrees could they please elucidate for me and if necessary I'll change any errors.

Quote:
The process isn't too difficult but I know I had to work it out the first time, so in bullet form:
  1. You PM requesting the code and including your email address. NOTE: This cannot be an email address already registered with a Baen account, or previously used to receive a code, as the email used to generate the code has to be "new to Baen". Your best bet is to create an entirely new email just for this particular offer, that way there should be no possible rejections.
    Post in the main thread that you have PM'd requesting the code, so that the next eager reader knows who to contact with his PM to join the line.
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. Go to Baen (there is a link directly to the monthly bundle in the gift certificate). The code generated is a single use code, once used it cannot be reused and it is only valid for that month's bundle, but it does not have to be used with an account registered to the "new" email address given to create the code. Therefore if you already have a Baen account you can use the code with that existing account. If you do not have an existing account then follow Step 7 after you have filled your shopping cart.
Thanks.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote