View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK1962 View Post
At the moment, after reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and After the Quake, I'm pretty big on Haruki Murakami.

Other favorites: Patrick O'Brian (the Aubrey/Maturin series: one novel in 20 volumes). George Saunders.

There are lots of authors where I love some of their books, but not others. Michael Ondaatje, for example...loved The English Patient and Anil's Ghost, but was not really affected by Divisadero or The Cat's Table.
i'm the same with dan simmons.
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote