View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Note by "cover" I mean (and I assume you mean) the thumbnail that shows up in the catalog. The actual cover in the ebook does get changed, as you can confirm by opening the ebook on the Fire and navigating to the cover.

The only thing that might work is to change whatever the Fire is using to identify the ebook. This is probably the Amazon ASIN.
That's exactly what I mean, yes. The cover that shows on the "book shelves" on the fire is what I want to change. Glad to know I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was so baffled by it. I'll look into seeing if I can change the ASIN, thanks very much for the suggestion.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote