View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #56
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JedV View Post
There are definitely bugs in the various incarnations of Reading Life. Speaking of spoilers, you can easily hit 10 or 20 awards by using multiple devices under the same account (email address). You get double credit - It's quite lame in my opinion.

I used my wife's Android phone and installed the Kobo App hoping that I would get the Book Lover Award on my KT... I got 4 basic awards in the Android App, then I did lots of synching of both devices. The Book Lover never came through on my KT, although I know that I got credit for it because I had 17 awards showing on my KT, but magically earned credit for the "Highly Decorated" 20 award level. How anti-climactic.

I have totally lost interest in Reading Life since then, I'm stuck at 19 badges showing on my KT. I know that more are possible, but I simply cannot be bothered.
Ah so it counts the number of unique awards you have acquired through the different Kobo Apps.. Interesting. How many of the awards you received in the Android App does not exist or show up on the KT?
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote