View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
However, the SOURCE file (which is a .mobi file) can be read just fine in Calibre or in an ebook reader. It contains the full text of the bible, study notes, and of course, many images as well.
Just because you can read it on ereaders doesn't necessarily imply that it isn't made up of images.

Quote:
Agree, makes good sense to me. I decided it wasn't worth fighting this particular battle. Using the various python scripts and Calibre, I was able to liberate and convert all the books that I own to mobi and to epub formats, except for the Bible. And since this study bible is relatively cheap (the Amazon version is like $10, the Epub is more like $15), it's a better use of my time to just buy an epub version.
I'm saying that you dont need to buy the book, you can get it for free, for example on this very forum. Go check the ebook section.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote