View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
Thanks. I checked the headers and they are there as you mentioned (listed as Header-1 in the drop-down box).

However, as far as the paragraph wrapping/spacing goes, there is no <br /> in the line codes. Each line is shown as being surrounded by paragraph codes like this:

<p class="calibre1">Her husband, enclosed in his own protective bubble, had drawn his sidearm, and violence glittered in his</p>

<p class="calibre1">eyes. "And you have no right to touch another man's wife!”</p>

So far, I have been using Find/Replace to get rid of the </p> codes in Code view, and then going back to Book view to eliminate the extra white space this leaves between lines that are WITHIN a paragraph to get each paragraph to show up AS a whole paragraph. This seems to work, but it is a lengthy process. Is there a better way to do this "in bulk" instead of line by line so I get whole paragraphs and not separate "paragraphs" consisting of fragments of lines?
leday is offline   Reply With Quote