View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #74
Pascal V.
Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PocketBook 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Thanks for the bug report. I haven't had any problems with books not opening at the last page read, so it may be hard for me to debug this problem, but I'll take a look at it. As far as automatic rotation goes, I have seen that problem, too, but in my case it works for a while, and then becomes unresponsive later. Now that I know it happens to others, too, I'll look into seeing why it happens.
For me it is not "after a while the automatic rotation stops working" but rather that it does not rotate at all when I try to do it in the menu.

Quote:
I don't have any problem zooming with any of the various ways to do it, but I don't have a touchscreen, so I can't test that method. Can you explain how you are trying to zoom? It's true that zooming moves the panel off-center in the screen, and I should probably fix that.
I tried to zoom with the menu, not with the touchscreen (although my pocketbook has it, as it is a 903), but it just does not do anything.

Quote:
It's true that panel detection works best when they have black borders. Most important is that they are separated by "white" space that extends out to the edges of the page. If there is no empty space between the panels, the algorithm will not work. So, it's only good for some books; for others it will not be much use.
I think the algorithm for panel detection works, as I said, it leaves the page as is except it "frames" the first panel. However, I can't zoom on it or anything, so what happens is that I can only move the "frame" from panel to panel.
The frame is well placed usually : it corresponds exactly to the panels (at least on the only comic I tried)

Thanks for looking into it rkomar,
and if you want me to test some stuff to help you debug, do not hesitate.

Last edited by Pascal V.; 10-19-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Pascal V. is offline   Reply With Quote