View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #19
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Kindles are good readers, Sonys are good readers, Nooks are good readers. I don't know about any others. I did have to work with customer service at Sony when the T1 first came out. I had no problems. They were the first support personal I have dealt with.

If you like your Kindle stay with it. I know it is fun to try out many devices. That is probably why I have a reader from 3 companies. BUT I buy them & keep them. If I don't want to keep any of them I sell them to another person.

But I have found for the most part they all have their advantages & disadvantages. Good luck!

P.S. I do like Amazon's easy return policy. I've never used the 7 day return but have used the immediate return when I accidentally bought a book. I did that twice on my K3 but not on my Kindle Touch. The other stores (B&N & Sony) are not so accommodating.

Last edited by Pomtroll; 04-07-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote