View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #15
FrustratedReader
Ancient Sceptic
FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Ireland's 3rd language is Chinese, 2nd is Polish and 4th is Irish.
I only really know English and a tiny amount of French, German and Latin. I can properly pronounce some Irish, at least better than French, but never learnt it.

Obviously I should learn Chinese. They will overtake USA soon. Then also I could have Chinese subtitles instead of English on the DVD imports from Asia.
FrustratedReader is offline   Reply With Quote