View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 01:28 PM   #52
FrustratedReader
Ancient Sceptic
FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FrustratedReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
My Libra has better front light than my original H2O or my PW3. I wonder how many of the lighting complaints are either a small number of examples or people over sensitive to shading / uneven light.
Try taking a camera photo of ANY paperback book under a room light or daylight and the shading is worse than any online photo I've seen of an eink screen!
I usually have to clip the white & black of scans of manual pages done on our professional scanners too. One uses SCSI and the other via LAN.
FrustratedReader is offline   Reply With Quote