View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #3
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SONY PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav_25 View Post
Well.. the reason the Max 2 has a bad input lag is because the Max 2 is not a monitor, it is an Android ereader. The more layers you add between your input and your output (in this case, you add Android OS + the monitor app), the more lag you will get.
Therefore the Max 3, Max 4, Max 35... will get the same problem. I know the Onyx boys in the forum won't like it, but it is a fact. Let's hope one day Onyx will follow Dasung steps, and release a real monitor.
I wouldn't want to carry 2 devices for reading and separately for monitor use.

They could just release a dual boot firmware,

1. For Android OS
2. For Monitor Only direct Fast HDMI Mode

I would pay for that function itself
jessie102 is offline   Reply With Quote