View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 02:59 PM   #7
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Hello thank you for your message, the thing is that I have scanned a book into multiples jpeg and I would like to convert to epub and pdf.

Should I convert to epub first? Because the tools I'm using with ocr recognition is for pdf only, I didn't find the way to make an ocr from my original jpeg files in Calibre
There is a thread discussing ocr conversions which is probably worth a read.
Here is my post in that thread that details my workflow and links to software you need...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...93#post4341993
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote