Thread: Peter S. Beagle
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:58 AM   #22
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Yes, this is exactly the question. Overlooking my personal desire for the books was to me the strangeness of him fund-raising on the web but yet not actually taking advantage of every opportunity to *sell.* I was wondering if there was a particular reason for the lack of ebooks.
One obvious possible reason it that he is not selling enough to make it profitable. Another reason can be that he does not own the ebook rights to his books..
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote