View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:19 AM   #2
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
When I try loading them, all but the table of contents appear as ASCII characters. Loading the same books on the Kobo app doesn't yield the same problem. (I wanted to try reading on the Borders app, to see whether there are better features.) Anyone else encounter this? (I can read all my previously loaded Kobo books -- including free classics -- on the Borders app without problem.)

If you've otherwise tried the Borders app, are there any advantages or great features?
Maggie,

They all open and read okay for me. In terms of features, I like the "I'm Reading" tab that keeps track of books in progress. Other than that, I don't find anything that noteworthy, either good or bad.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote