View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:47 AM   #36
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
And it is very cheeky to price the item at $239 in the US and €239 in Europe! Mind you, ordering from Ukraine they quoted $329, and ordering from the US if I didn't manage to slip through customs would bring the price up to around €239, but still it seems like the Euro distrbutor could make a token effort.

Anyway, these are endless debates on price parity for stuff like this, and it aint likely to change...
Truth to the matter is that I priced the PB360, having no idea, how much it cost in EU, I was looking at the US market, not at prices overseas...

Regarding your idea or ordering from US to Germany - well, you just can't do it, PocketBookReader.com website won't allow you to do so
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote