Thread: Paris!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #18
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I can confim, Le forum des halles on satruday, ouch. (and shops there open at 10pm).

Else, you have the classics Grand Magasins around haussmam. Quite a few stuff around Montparnasse too. And les 4 temps near la Défance. (But beware weirdo case for train tickets, it's considered in paris if you go by métro, and out of Paris if you go by RER)

Quote:
(note: avoid Châtelet-Les-Halles if you don't want to have a good walk through the RER and other halls!).
I'm not sure i'm getting you there.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-01-2009 at 03:52 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote