Thread: MobileRead April 2017 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Not quite that simple, Jon.

I voted, ultimately, for the book that is absolutely free, _and_ the start of a superb series. By reading A Cold Day for Murder, you'll get introduced not just to a single book, but months of reading pleasure. And, I might add, in this series you'll learn a good deal about the US's 49th state, the parks system in it, the First Nations who live there, and the industries that are the economic drivers (and risks) there. (The seventh book in the series, Breakup, is also one of the funniest books I've read in recent years.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote