View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #9
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Thank you so much for this plugin. It is great.
I did run across something that is strange though. The plugin will not work if you launch the ebook viewer outside of Calibre. For example: I have an icon on my desktop pointing to the ebook-viewer.exe file. When I click it, and the viewer launches, I open up a book, but I can't get the pluging to work. If I open up Calibre, launch the viewer, the plugin works fine.
I'm using Calibre portable on a Windows 8 laptop.
As I said I can get the plugin to work, I just have to launch the viewer from within Calibre. I'm wondering if something needs to be done to get the plugin to launch when the viewer is running without the main Calibre program? Do you get the same behaviour?
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote