View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #568
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@davidfor,

I finally realised I can run production and beta calibre side-by-side on Windows. I thought you might like to know that I get this error if I select the 'Customize plugin' option of Kobo Utils (qt5-modded) in calibre 1.44. The error is not present in calibre beta 1.201.2:
Code:
calibre, version 1.44.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>NameError</b>:global name 'QVBoxLayout' is not defined

calibre 1.44 [64bit]  isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 606, in show_configuration
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 150, in do_user_config
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.__init__", line 61, in config_widget
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.config", line 297, in __init__
NameError: global name 'QVBoxLayout' is not defined
Whoops. I decided to do some cleanup of the imports. Looks like I did a little to much. I have updated the version attached to the post above. I have also given it version 1.201.0 to distinguish it and match the calibre beta version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote