View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #65
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
If I'm reading it right, I'm almost at the head of the line - I believe it goes Dadalo, Mobmind, and then me.

I have to admit that I'd like it to be moving a bit faster. I always have this fear that I'm going to mess it up somehow and break the chain and the sooner I get the code the sooner I can get past that and stop worrying about it.

On the other hand, we've got more than a month and a half, so there really isn't any reason to worry at this point.