View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #351
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
I love my Paperwhite. You guys are complaining about minor issues. That Baskerville font is gorgeous! This ereader is a tremendous improvement over the previous one. I think this is a case of having expectations that really couldn't be met. I really love how under light the led makes the screen look white but not glowy. It really does look like paper! I didn't even know if I would use the light and now I'm so impressed. If you notice the unevenness of the light... turn it down. That is all.
I think some issues are worse than others, and I certainly would not say that people here are complaining about minor issues. If there are darker spots as I have seen on some pics posted here, I can understand the complaints very well. If the light is unusable, the PW is not doing what it has been sold for.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote