View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #43
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I think there should be a category for Religion if only to keep down arguments over whether it is fiction or non-fiction. Maybe is could be combined with Philosophy.

Dale
I don't think that Nietzsche would approve of that. Nor Richard Dawkins.

I'd also like to see a category for essays: we have some essay collections by, e.g. Hilaire Belloc. Letters might be a possibility too. We also might need a general reference section. I've uploaded all Oscar Wilde's plays, so plays or drama might be handy. And there's a case to be made for Classical (ancient Greek and Roman) literature, and for non-English language books.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote