View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #7
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Somewhere in the posts for the PRS-500 is a thread about adjusting an internal component (yes, you have to take it apart) that changes the contrast. I didn't see it when I quickly looked for it. NatCh seems to be the wiz on finding old threads. I think there also may be a hack for reversing the colors (to white letters on a black background.) I have never used either of these so I cannot comment, I just mention that others have done so.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote