View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Sorry, I wasn't trying to ask you to solve this, I was just letting you know that the ones you fixed looked good. The T62 does a much better job of showing colors than the T68 did so some of the issues are being taken care of. I also just thought it was interesting that on a color screen print that the light blue didn't show up.
Apologies for my testiness. It frustrates me that so much of what Android does is buried deep.

Attached is a screen shot of what I think is the same dialog. It is really very different. For me the background including the icon is dimmed, there is no border around the button, the radio buttons are blue, and the blue title is clearly visible. It seems like the T62 has changed things a lot, but perhaps forgot a few things.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	129241  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote