View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #65
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've still never bought an eInk device (for myself, at least) in 3 or 4 years of e-reading, and I'm not sure if I ever will, but if I do it will certainly be front-lit. If B&N drop a higher-PPI Nook running Android, I might go for it, or even a used or refurb Glowlight of the current gen. I've looked at the Kobo Glo, too, but man it seems buggy and I could see the lack of lower light settings being a problem given how often I read in the actual dark. How it would compare to a tablet with the backlight turned way down, I don't know.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote