View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #272
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorogio View Post
thanks.

Here are the icons. Hope you and users like these better. If accepted and program updated I will also update the "help" image.

Just as you are better with programming I prefer dealing with images more

If any changes needed, will do when time available
Thanks a lot!

I'll just attach the new version so that everybody can try it and report back. You may need to restart your device before you see the new icons.

A few personal comments:

1. I don't really see the difference between the "copy/move/(hide/show)" icons. Are you sure that they are more intuitive and easier to distinguish now?
2. For some reason, all of the icons end up looking smaller now. Might be something with the image format, or the framework, or both.
3. All of the grayed out icons look.... ummm... horrible.
4. I assume that you're OK with the software license, which would also apply to your images if they are incorporated.

Thanks for all feedback!

Edit: attachment removed.

Last edited by ixtab; 12-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote