View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 02:19 PM   #134
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The mingw x64 kindletool.exe fails when doing an extract, because x64 windows does not allow user apps to create files on the hdd root. I changed the win32 (& not cygwin) temp path from "" to "." to use the current dir instead of root. A github pull request is pending. I did not do a build (no toolchain installed here).

EDIT: It looks like I need to setup a toolchain on this computer. Proposing changes without testing them is relatively pointless.

EDIT2: Even yifanlu's older kindletool fails extract with "Cannot create temporary file." on my win7 x64. Time to use linux instead?

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-28-2016 at 02:55 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote