View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #30
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I never use slow shipping only 2 days and I still have to wait 4 days. I can't imagine how long slow shipping really would be for me.
This is one of the reasons that I don't purchase physical items from Amazon with the frequency that I once did.

No matter what shipping option I choose (except for one day) that shipping time only applies to WHEN the package ships... which wasn't a problem in the past, but these days it seems like Amazon takes their sweet time actually getting the package out their door.

It is not unusual for Amazon to take 1-4 days to actually ship the stupid package. And you know what part REALLY makes me angry?! The order always says "Shipping Soon"... for days it will say "Shipping Soon".

Ugh. I hate that.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote