View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
This started as a PM to Harry to curse him for posting the Haggard.

Between work (a four letter word) and other small things like eating, sleeping, and creating more volumes of the Harvard Classics series; I have been reading Volume 1 of the anthology series.

They just get better. I have completed three quarters of it so far and if not for other work related nonfiction reading (although to be honest a lot of it also reads as bad fiction) I would be much further along in the anthologies.

So I guess thanks rather than curses are in order. Thanks.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote