View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Battery Indicator

OK, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I am confused. My mom has a Pocket Pro. I did not put the latest firmware on it. It's working fine. But, the battery indicator only shows gray with a lightening bolt in it. I haven't seen it myself, this is according to my mom. I even had her plug it up for a few hours (wall charger) and after unplugging it still is gray with the the lightning bolt.
Any one have any ideas? I told her to just let it stay plugged up for a few more hours to see what it does.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote