View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #76
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime2K View Post
That's probably true. A way to feed it multiple files, and have links between them, would be awesome. Or even if there was a way to bookmark points in a single long file, and link between them, and I would love you forever (in a non-prison-movie way, of course...)

Oh, and the feature where pielrf doesn't make a TOC on a file without <chapter> tags isn't working for me. It just makes a TOC with a single entry of the first line of the file. Do I need to add --disable-toc to force this behaivor? Or did you fix it in 2.1.2, 'cause I havent downloaded that version yet?
Yeah, links are something I looked at a while back, and just decided I didn't know what to do with them. I'm a bit more savvy now and might be able to find a solution.

And on the no-TOC feature, I thought I fixed it in 2.1.1, but in retrospect, I think it's 2.1.2 that does it (hence me leaving it out of the feature list). Regardless, I recommend the latest version. It fixes also fixes a major bug with stripping HTML which I didn't list, and I've since discovered it was far worse than I knew (the advantage of the developer actually USING his product!).

Every time you update, always remember to do a:
python setup.py install
Most changes occur in the library these days.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote