View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 01:30 AM   #10
sputnik
Enthusiast
sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: EB 1150, iLiad
I don't know what am I doing wrong, but it does not work for me. When I right-click on any pdf the first option is Read. I click on it and the Acrobat opens it. Then go to Program Files and I launch PDFRead (i.e., pdfread-gui.exe) and fill in the required information, with the exception of Output ebook, where I don't know what am I supposed to put. Then I click convert, a MS DOS black windows appears and quickly disapears and nothing else happens. It must be something that I did wrong, but what?

P.S. I use eb1150
sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote