View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #574
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I am not weighing in on the truth of that--I have no idea. I do know that the page turns on my Aura are much faster and it took less than a minute to process/add the 60+ books on my SD card into the Aura Db when I moved the card from the Glo to the Aura. That is a huge improvement in speed.
So what you're saying, then, is that the Kobo rep and product design overlord are not entirely clear on the specs of their own device? That's not implausible.

Still, I wonder whether other factors (such as newer firmware) might be partly responsible for the Aura's superior responsiveness.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote