View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #134
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Just click on the sample: Look at the paragraph mis-matching. What a messy, embarrassing mess "Rotten Eggs" is. This author needs to learn how to format his ebooks in a consistent manner.

And he needs to be told that his books are horribly formatted.

Don
I guess we all have our different sensitivities/sensibilities.
I can
live with the odd paragraph indents, but so far in the last year I've returned three
trad-pubbed
books with above-normal (for me) OCR issues, and even posted a one-star review for
Paul Charles'
'Fountain of Sorrow' because every other line was formatted
like this.

At least this one has identifiable paragraphs!
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote