View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #126
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It is against site police (guidelines, section 8) to post direct links to copyrighted materials.
There might be two or three ones that I lost track of (I'll review all of them in spare time) and one with screenshot from the game, but most of them were fan-made and released on liberal licenses. My entirely own ones (Sówka and Super Derpy) are under CC-BY-SA 3.0. I'll try to provide list of sources and licenses together with the pack and remove anything that exceeds fair use, but well, I tried to think about it when creating them so it may be that nothing will need to be removed at all.

But I think that's slightly offtopic.
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote