View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #21
Lee Hooper
Lee
Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lee Hooper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 keyboard & Scroll Engage Tablet Android 4 ICS
Whilst this is very good for use when you are home with your computer does anyone know if there is an android version of Calibre that can be run directly on a tablet running Android 4 ICS? I would love to be able to download my favourite papers and magazines directly onto my tablet to read on Kindle for Android whilst travelling without a computer. At the moment I am well versed in doing so on my computer at home and transferring them across by cable to my tablet. The above discussion would make this more convenient wirelessly but not appropriate when I don't have access to my home computer. I could only find a Linux version on the Calibre site, does anyone know if this has been adapted for Android. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks from a newbie here - joined today.
Lee Hooper is offline   Reply With Quote