View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #269
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@FredLx - thx for posting the info. It isn't something I have any intentions of incorporating into this plugin at this point though. The APNX files are generated by calibre, not by the plugin, so any changes to support additional information would need to be made to calibre itself.

To be perfectly honest I just can't see a use case for trying to support offsets + # of pages. The reason being as has been said a million times in this thread there is no possible way to come up with an accurate "number of pages" for an ebook. So applying some manual "offset" to what is essentially a fairly "random" sort of number just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote