Thread: A Nasty habit
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
I think this may be a case of "damned if you do..." as I very much dislike the opposite. I don't want authors talking down to me. I don't want them to explain every little thing. If there's something integral to the plot that I don't understand, I find it a lot less aggravating to look it up than when the opposite occurs and an author explains something I'm already familiar with.

edit: Or what DiapDealer said.

Last edited by K. Molen; 03-15-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Need-to-type-faster.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote