View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 02:26 AM   #44
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes1 View Post
Which I prefer depends on if I am eating or not. If I am eating or drinking while typing, it is best to eliminate as many capitalizations or punctuations as possible. It keeps the keyboard cleaner if I only use one hand. And I agree, the word stories brings back memories of watching soap operas with my baby sitter when I was a very young child. I grew up with "Days of Our Lives", "Another World" and "The Doctors". It explains a lot about me.....
Reading from an e-Book reader actually makes things a bit easier for me because I just need to keep only one finger clean.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote