View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #41
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
What atrracted me to the TrekStor Pyrus Mini was its size. I've been looking for an ereader smaller than my Kobo Mini for when I travel. I bought the Kobo Mini ($50 on sale 2 months back) because it was smaller than my Sony PRS-350.

The lack of wi-fi on the TrekStor Pyrus Mini is fine with me. I always keep wi-fi turned off on my ereaders to avoid automatic updates and save power, and sideload everything. I won't need to take notes on it, or highlight, just have it fit in a shirt/trousers pocket for reading epubs on the go.

I love my new Kobo Mini and it's become my daily reader. The Nook STR was too big and it's being used by a co-worker.

Amazon sent notification that my TrekStor Pyrus Mini was shipped today, 1 Feb., with an expected delivery date of 21 Feb. Shipped vis DHL
No VAT added, so that's why it was cheaper than shown on their site.
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote