View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
hathitrust

I did a fast look on the HathiTrust pages; your book was the first time I saw the organization referred to. I'd might like to download the entire ocr of several books from the site but I was only able to read a book online, page by page. From your book on MobilRead, I assume it must be possible to download an entire book ocr but it wasn't evident to me - Would you let me know how to do an entire ocr download from the site?

Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote