View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 02:38 AM   #5
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
The alternative is to have the Calibre library folder somewhere else and run Calibre2opds in its 'publish' mode to create a a copy of the Calibre library and Calibre2opds catalog in the updog library folder under DropBox. This would mean that you end up with a second copy of your Calibre library - one in the current location and the other in the updog folder under Dropbox. This scenario avoids any potential DropBox sync issues as your master Calibre library is no longer under DropBox control.

Both the above scenarios have been used while testing Calibre2opds with the updog+DropBox combination . I will update the Calibre2opds documentation to try and make the options clearer.
This sounds like my preferred option (because I'm notorious for breaking things). Thank you so much for the detailed replies!!!
skb is offline   Reply With Quote