View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
If I'm being honest, my primary reason for buying the 1200 was to have a chance to play with it and see what it's like. I've always wondered. (I got an 1100 when they first came out and used it happily for years.) These days I use a Sony PRS-505. My other idea was to see if it would be suitable for my wife. She doesn't like the Sony (she wants to read on a "white" page and she wants backlighting. So, I'm going to play around with the 1200 to see if it will make a nice Hanukkah present for her. I also want to play around with trying to convert some fairly complex .pdf files for use on it (things that need a color display and won't look very good on a smaller screen).
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote