View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
eumie
Enthusiast
eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 4, Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kindle Oasis 2
Glad to see they brought it back for now. Lack of audio in the PW was a no-go for me since I often make use of the TTS and Audible support in the Touch (and the K3 I used to have). Lack of space was an issue for me, too. 2G of space isn't enough if you've got a lot of sideloaded manga/comics.

But if they bumped up the storage space and put that Ivona software to work in a new version of the PW, I'd have my wallet open.
eumie is offline   Reply With Quote