View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:50 AM   #474
jack5959
jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle touch
Hi!
@ Ixtab: I await the end of the indexation and I'll see if the collections manager, wants to work. (It's your last version).
Thank you very much for your indulgence for my English. I also find it is difficult to understand what I should do with your instructions, because of rough translations. So thank you to understand that the translator helps but don't work perfectly. I translate with google and edit my post, because I try to correct the translator!!!
@ KNC1: Thank you for
[QUOTE] leaving the USB cable connected to power when indexing hundreds of books is a "good idea" too [/ QUOTE]
Before your help, my K5 has indexed only a few dozen ebooks a day ... And after: several hundred per day. I put over 1600 books and the indexation will not take weeks (or more ....as I thought before): this is good news for me.
I give you an interressant link about the K5 indexation... I hope it helps.
Quote:
For about 1500 books,
- The "Documents" folder occupies 693 MB
- Indexing files that are in the hidden folder "System" (especially not spoil it!) Occupy 414 MB 151 MB remains free.
Working hypothesis (a bit risky, I agree in advance): 1500 books are a representative sample in terms of size (it is home to a small three-page text to the integral of Hugo). If we accept this, we see that the index occupies about 60% of the books themselves.

Last edited by jack5959; 03-10-2013 at 06:00 AM.
jack5959 is offline   Reply With Quote