View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
bluecapsule
bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluecapsule ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader
The Kindle paper white can load DRM free ebooks, especially if you use Calibre which will auto-convert any format into a format that Kindle can read. Personally I think the iPad Mini has a nicer reading experience because of the larger 4:3 screen, but either should do nicely.

I use my iPad mini to do some light reading (mostly e-magazines), but for any extended reading session I vastly prefer to use my E-ink reader. Much more comfortable on the eyes. If you're talking about reading outside, I wouldn't try it on any tablet that isn't e-ink.
bluecapsule is offline   Reply With Quote