View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #22
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Leaving the fact aside that I prefer eink over any led, sometimes I have to look things up when the device currently available is my phone. Since the days I started to use IRC was always looking for the most comfortable long term legibility setup
In regard of your screenshot: have experimented with subtle green tones too, but found them too darkish.

You might be interested in trying color B89000 (R: 185; G: 128; B:00)
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote