View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #222
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
Thanks for your work, JSWolf. I really do like CharisSIL. For me, the line spacing is good.

I installed your modifed font on my Kindle Keyboard and it worked fine on a mobi file but not the KF8- it displayed using the default serif font. I went back to Calibre, converted the mobi to KF8 embedding the font in the process. That worked. Tomorrow, I'll try your latest version. I didn't realize there was a potential problem with the version I used until now.

Anyway, here's a side-by-side of the mobi/KF8 on the KK:
Looks good. I'm going to stick with that one and I'll redo the compact.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote