View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I have encountered fewer failures of all kinds with the current beta than I did with 0.5.3. That being said, that was not true with its immediate predecessor beta so your caution is more than warranted.

Hint, try right clicking on everything...the program is strewn with "easter eggs" that allow you to insert clips of your own choosing and edit the current file in an external editor of your own choice, save there and return without missing a beat, among many others.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote